Membership is open to anyone concerned with or interested in mosquito control and related work, and desiring to participate in the promotion and improvement of such work.
The following categories of membership are available:
- Individual members
- Student members
- Governmental or corporate Members
Membership is established by expressing interest by selecting your Membership Level. New members are then admitted by proposal of the Board. After completing the full application, any dues owed should be paid to activate full membership.
Members enjoy certain benefits including entitlement to hold office, serve on committees, propose motions, vote in PAMCA elections and participate at officially called business meetings depending on their membership type. Membership and online registration also allows access to Members Area content such as the Document Archive and Members’ Profiles.
Members benefit include:
- Attendance at national meetings
- Reduced rates for meeting registration
- Paper presentations at certain PAMCA-organized events
- Publication in PAMCA journal (once established)
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy
- Participation in organization governance